Venue: Remote meeting - please find the live link below
Contact: Administrator, Adele Taylor Tel. (01252) 398831, Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 23rd July, 2020 (copy attached).
Aldershot Town Football Club - Representations from the Shots Trust
A request has been received from the Aldershot Town Football Club Supporters Trust (the Shots Trust) for the Committee to consider representations on issues relating to the Football Club, in particular
· The conclusion of a new lease of the site in line with the principles set by the Cabinet
· The engagement approach between the Football Club and its supporters
· Future options for running the Football Club
In accordance with the Council’s Public Speaking Procedure Rules the following members of the Supporters Trust have asked to speak to the Committee
· Nick Bond (Trustee)
· Laura Smart (Secretary)
· Alan Hilliar (Board Member)
To receive an update from Inspector Troman and Police Sergeant Phil Mayne, Hampshire Police, and James Knight, Community Safety Team Leader, Safer North Hampshire, on the current position and to highlight the following issues raised by the Committee:
· Fear of crime (Switching off of street lights at night)
· Crime clear up rates
· Rough sleepers and street drinkers
· Antisocial behaviour in parks
· COVID-19 crime issues
· Racial issues
· Speeding/Speed Watch
· Drug use/drug related crime
A briefing note on some of these issues is attached. The Portfolio Holder for Operations has been invited to the meeting for this item.
To review the corporate projects performance data for Q1 2020/21 (copy attached). The Portfolio Holder for Democracy, Strategy and Partnerships has been invited to the meeting for this item.
To review the current work plan (copy attached).